Friday, February 26, 2010

BACK IN THE GAME...

It's a snow day, I feel particularly ill to my stomach, I was going to tan and work out, but that plan went out the window with my stomach ache... and online shopping, well dreaming about shopping and spending money, is the only thing that is making me happy :)

(I lie there... someone else is making me exceptionally happy, but that is a WHOLE other story that I'm not ready to put out in blog land yet.)


Here are the results of my online day dreaming at Anthropologie:

(in their SALE dress section of course)


On-the-Fold Dress
($99.95 on SALE from $188.00)


On-the-Fold Dress
(Back Detail)


Akebia Dress
($79.95 on SALE from $168.00)


Akebia Dress
(Print Detail)


Vie En Rose Dress
($79.95 on SALE from $158.00)


Vie En Rose Dress
(Back View)


Vie En Rose Dress
(Front Detail)


Nicola Dress
($69.95 on SALE from $158.00)


Nicola Dress
(Back View)



Again, I'm pretty sure I have a problem... shopping, well thinking about shopping, that is.
Me and my Uh-Uh... we've got issues LOL!


And once again, sorry for the absence. I've been occupied lately with work, job hunting, being a bum, and with a new friend.
These past few weeks have been pretty Awesome.
If only my job hunt was a little more positive I would say that life is pretty Amazing right now. BUT I'm just going to stick with Awesome since I'm real job jobless.


:)



If I get lazy again with the updates on here YELL AT ME on my Twitter (link is on the side bar ---->) I'm always near my phone and updating on Twitter is a little easier at times than getting to my computer.