Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Latest Experiment: Wire Rings



I was experimenting with making wire-wrapped rings today, and I must say I'm quite pleased with the results. Before I can start listing some on Etsy, however, I need to get a ring sizer. At the moment I'm just using a tube of chap stick, which happenes to be the same size as my ring finger. So it works for me, but if I am going to sell any I need a sizer. :)

So here they are! All for me... all for me!




This one turned out smaller than the rest for some reason. I have no clue how it happened... I'll probably try and give it to my best friend Janell, because it's a similar color to some earrings I made for her recently and she has smaller fingers than I do.










The cool thing about this one is I used a mood bead. So technically it's a mood ring.