Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NEW FRIENDS... BOOTS NOT PEOPLE

I haven't shopped in a while.

Honestly.

Well technically I did buy makeup last week, BUT I was out and that doesn't count.

Today I am going to break my shopping dry spell with these lovelies from Nine West:

[Originally $130--on SALE for $119--EXTRA discount of 50% once in shopping cart for an overall total of: $59.99!]


And with a pair of their friends... These guys which I will use to finally replace my old, and first pair of brown suede boots (after a near 4 years of love that they and I have shared):


[Originally $99--on SALE for $44.99--found a $10 discount code for an final total price of $34.99!]


Oh and did I also mention I get FREE SHIPPING!

I love good sales!
Final total with taxes = $100.68.


Total savings of $143.02 to $160.00 (due to receiving FREE shipping)!



YAY!