Thursday, February 18, 2010

Viola

Meet Viola. She is 11 inches tall and has red hair. Viola is going through a teenage rebellion, and decided to dye a random chunk of her hair dark brown. Don't ask me why. She also stayed up far too late last night partying, and as a result her hair was quite a mess.



When Viola showed up at my doorstep this morning looking like a hobo, I took her in and threw her straight into the sink. I show no mercy to late-night partyers.



Stylin'



After she got toweled off, I was sure to blow dry her hair. I probably could have just let it air dry, but that's boring.



Once I finished blow drying, I figured, "What the heck, why not go the whole nine yards?" and straightened her hair as well. Here she is, all squeaky clean and sparkly.



Viola has no natural part, so as a result her hair sprawls all over. Luckily, a bobby pin takes care of that problem.



The reason I ordered Viola was so she could model earrings for me, and since she didn't have pierced ears all ready it was up to me to take care of it. Poor, poor Viola...



And yes, in case you are wondering, it's real human hair. :)

I ordered Viola from the lovely Miss Bojambo. She was very nice and took lots of pictures and sent lots of information to me. Thanks Miss Bojambo!