Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Treasuries: The Catch-Up Post

I've been hopelessly lazy about doing Treasury blogs, and I've come to the conclusion that if I keep on making treasuries as often as I do, there's no way I'll be able to keep up writing a blog for each one. So I shall switch over to just posting the pictures, since it took such a long time to link up all of the items and the shops...

Olive Twists:
This is my current treasury, and I have great hopes for it to make it to the front page. We'll see though.


Hot Off the Press:
Let me tell you, there were many tears of sadness when this one expired. OK, so maybe not tears, but I was really sad! I think this one is my personal favorite of all the treasuries I've made so far.


Haute Pink:
I was very pleased with how this one turned out. I used many different items of different shades of pink, but somehow it all came together.