Friday, February 26, 2010

Starting work on the Project...

Well, I'm starting to gather up all of my Etsy info and put it together for the final write-up of my senior project. I have to write an essay about it and then create a powerpoint presentation to show what I did.

"What does this have to do with me? And why are you posting such a boring thing on your totally not boring blog?" you might ask. To answer your question (the first one anyways), I'm actually asking you guys for some help. For my powerpoint, I'd love to have some quotes from other people, both customers and fellow sellers, to layer over my pictures.

I've started a list and have already collected many quotes from people, but if you'd like to share as well, please feel free to send me an email (violetreaction@live.com), leave a comment on this post, or convo me on Etsy.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Something simple like, "I like VioletReaction because..." or, "VioletReaction rocks!" would be totally fine with me. Anything will help!

So if you have something to say, just pass it along! I'd really appreciate it. :)

-Leanna