Tuesday, December 1, 2009

UGH... ADDICTED TO SHOPPING

[Disclaimer to Myself]
I'm sorry bank account, wallet, and any spare change I have lying around. I've got serious issues.


I've spent the last good bit of my free time browsing the internet and found a few things to add to my Christmas list.

Are you ready for it??

Okie Doke... Here it is:

Chuck's Christmas Wish List
[Part 1 of most likely many...]



Landver--Woven Chain Bracelet
[$50 -- Shopbop.com]

I really, really heart this bracelet. That's why it's at the top of my list :)


Ark & C0--The Vanna Grey Dress
[$62.99 -- ModCloth.com]
(BUT! I found on eBay for $10 less)




The North Face--Women's K Jacket
[$179 -- theNorthFace.com]

I am in desperate need of a new rain jacket...
but I just can't bring myself to pay retail for this or ask someone else to.
Damn name brand jackets! Argh




On another note:


I received my Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook today! I am beyond excited--words cannot explain!! I have FULL intentions of cooking my way straight through that cookbook...

Seriously!!

I am SO excited to get cooking-- hehe.





[As soon as I finish my two damn research papers!]