Thursday, December 24, 2009

MUSICAL TEACHINGS PASSED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER

I just stumbled across the Biased Cut blog and discovered that they have ridiculously good taste in music, I think a few people I would would appreciate the link. They feature videos and links to free (legit) downloads to their song choices.

I definitely recommend checking them out.

Also, if you're interested (to male readers) they just opened their online store for custom fit/tailored menswear shirts and are offering $30 off your first shirt (originally $85). This seams like a great deal if you're a guy who struggles to find work shirts in your size. Plus, paying $55 as opposed to $85 for a tailored shirt seems to be a pretty damn good deal.
Here is a clip from the blog regarding the shirts:
combining the best of classic fashion and new trends, superior craftsmanship and quality, and a custom fit – all at a very reasonable price.
Sounds legit to me. But then again I'm not in need of menswear shirts, BUT if I were, I would jump on this. Nothing wrong with trying it out once and seeing if their product is what it claims to be... especially with the $30 off deal.

Like I said, check out the blog and the store site as well: Biased Cut.

Here is a video from the blog, and actually a song I've heard before thanks to Pandora or c0mmunicate... can't remember which one, but I'm pretty sure I heard it first through c0mmunicate's eclectic musical collection.



Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension

Also featured on the Biased Cut blog were two artists I really enjoy thanks to the musical teachings of a friend... Yeasayer and Phoenix.



Eh, just for the heck of it... here is a Phoenix video.

I highly recommend checking Yeasayer and Phoenix out today!!
Do it... you can thank me later.