Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RUNNING LATE

Well Christmas is two days away... I mean one day now that it's 12:00am. This year due to some setbacks and some procrastination I did not send out ANY Christmas/Holiday cards. However, I did manage to fill out all of my Graduation Announcements! and will have them all ready to be sent out the day after Christmas... but that still does not make up for the fact that I completely slacked at Christmas this year.

:(

I was browsing through Etsy.com this evening and found these suckers which will definitely be coming home to me soon so that I may have them ready for NEXT year's holiday season. Is that pathetic or what?


I love how simple these are... definitely my style and I think the perfect card for my friends and family next year.

Go check out Hello Harbor's store for other great items... Just don't buy ALL of their stock of cards, I need some for my set to send out next year!

Here is a snip from the HH shop:
Hello Harbor specializes in personalized stationery, custom invitations, calling cards, greeting cards and other paper goods. Every piece is designed, printed, cut and folded in house. I strive very hard for high quality custom items and great customer service.

Hello Harbor will be debuting its line of 2010 Wedding Invitations in January!
Did I mention that the holiday cards also come with envelopes!? (You could probably tell by the image above) And that the HH shop has a blog? Hello Harbor Look at me giving the HH an abbreviated name like we're school girl bffs...

Clearly I'm out of it this evening.

Someone shoot me please, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and clearly I'm a bit too easily excited right now, excuse me. I promise to never get this out of hand again.

(Well maybe not 'promise' but I'll make a conscious effort to try to tone it down)