Thursday, December 17, 2009

THE SEQUEL TO BRIDESMAIDS AND BOOTS

Here are a few more pictures from the bridesmaids and boots post that I put up yesterday.


More boots!
It's so awesome! I am absolutely in love with this concept.
More images can be found on oncewed.com


[I had to post this photo of the vase--I love that it is a recycle 1.5L bottle of wine]


A Side Note:

I found a little DIY courtesy of the weddingbee.com on how to make a wine bottle vase or votive without having to spend the big bucks. (I have no clue what is up with these wedding sites lately... I PROMISE--there are no wedding bells ringing in my ear--well there are, but it's because my wonderful friend Stacey asked me to be her MOH for her wedding in July to the wonderful Steve--oh the wonderful-ness of those two...Vomit-I love them both.)

Check out Mrs. D'orsay' DIY here.


I promise me next post will have nothing to do with weddings. I promise both my wonderful readers and my boyfriend--I don't want to scare him off before Christmas (or before he realizes that he's been with me for 3 long years and I've been giving him gray hair!!)

:/