Sunday, August 14, 2011

SUNDAY FUNDAY RECAP

Last Sunday, not to be confused with this Sunday which is happening now, I headed out with my new favorite #SundayFunday ladies (@murfalurp & @NashBash2).

The day was not as long as last Sunday, but still just as much fun!

Check out the images below:


I started the morning off early with a matinee of The Change-Up with the Sister-Cousin.


Then met up with @murfalurp and @NashBash2 for Boh and Crabs.
Which was absolute PERFECTION if you didn't already know.

I had to rep my new O's shirt in the bathroom of Cross Street Market...
Unfortunately this photo began a night full of pictures in and of things in bathrooms.
I have no clue why.
Alcohol was involved.
Need I say more?


"What are you doing next weekend?"
 "Going to see them"


This is Bartender Phil.
I don't remember the name of the stuff that was in that bottle.
There is no label.
It's some deadly, in-house-made concoction.
It was actually pretty tasty, not gonna lie.
Just be careful.
Take our word for it.


Bad bathroom mirror in Mums...
Someone got 7 years of bad luck for breaking that one.


Oh and there was singing...
We're rugby girls, what do you expect!?


Straws in Boh cans happened many times last Sunday night as well.


We tried to steal the mens rugby ball, but Bartender Phil wouldn't let us.
Instead, we wrote them a note for the next time they decided to come into Mums.


This is in the bathroom stall of Ryleighs, in case you were wondering.


Man-friend hands.


Random man in overalls.


Oh yes, and Bartender Greg from MaGerk's gave me free beer pong balls.
I still haven't figured out why.


Overall I would say that we had yet ANOTHER successful #SundayFunday.
Heck, the #MondayAftermath was pretty non-existent.

What are your plans for #SundayFunday?
 
I hope that whatever you decide to do, alone or with friends, alcohol or no alcohol involved, that you have yourself some #GOODTIMES!!