Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reminisce




Scarf: Bosnia --- Top and Skirt: Thrifted --- Seychelles Heels: Amazon --- Earrings: Handmade
Well hello there, wind. Thank you for coming an making my hair look epic.


I really love this outfit because it combines several of my current favorite wardrobe pieces (mustard Seychelles, black lace tank, scarf from Mostar). I made it a point on my trip to Bosnia not to buy any 'keepsake souvenirs' like little figurines and things that sit on your shelf and collect dust (or more often end up in a box under the bed), but instead to get things that I can wear and be reminded of my trip that way instead. I got myself this scarf and some jewelry, and I'm not sad at all that I passed on the miniature Stari Most statues.
The street where I got my scarf:

Gosh oh golly do I miss that town...

And real quick before I go, I have an opinion question. If you happened to have a $25 Forever21 gift card in your possession and were trying to decide what to buy with it, would you get this dress or this bag?
This isn't related, but aren't those shoes the model is wearing awful with the dress? Completely wrong style.