Saturday, August 27, 2011

Maxi

I'm baccckk! Well, I've actually been back for 3 weeks, but as you've probably noticed I've been posting the guest posts that didn't get up while I was on my trip. I've been out of blogging for so long that it'll probably take me a while to get back in the swing of things. I also have some big life changes coming up here pretty soon (i.e. moving, starting college, all that fun stuff...), so we'll see how this goes. Things may be kind of sporadic around here for a while.



Maxi: H&M --- Sandals: UO --- Necklace: Croatia
These pictures are from about 2 weeks ago when I first got back from Bosnia and my hair was a funky gold-ish color on top mixed with my overgrown roots. Needless to say, I got that taken care of very soon afterwords, so my hair is now back to red again. I still wanted to post this, though, because I love this dress. Only $15 at H&M (regularly priced!). I'm excited to move to the big city this fall, but I do fear I may go broke from shopping at H&M all the time...

Also, this is a necklace I got in Croatia (Europe is quite lovely for the fact you can drive 2 hours and be in a completely different country) and am quite enamored with it.