Thursday, August 18, 2011

Guest Post: Claire from Like Spinning Plates

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Dress, necklace, shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Hat: All Saints
Ring: Mandee
Nail Color: OPI- Do you think I'm texy

Hello there! I'm Claire from Like Spinning Plates and I am super excited to be doing this guest post for Leanna while she is enjoying her vacation! Unfortunately, I'm not on vacation... which is why I am here writing this post for her, of course. This is actually my first ever guest post. So I hope you will love it and think it was the best first guest post in the history of first guest posts. 

A lot of this outfit is from Forever 21 because I have a HUGE one by me and I can't stop myself from going in once a week and buying tons of new things. I recently scored with this floral dress and robot necklace. I'm in love. And the necklace was only $2.50! You can pretend that it's solid gold though, if you want =p 

I think I'm going to challenge myself and see if I can make it through an entire month without going to Forever 21. It could be part of this new and outlandish thing I want to try called "saving money". What's that like? Has anyone ever attempted it?  Let me know... 

So since I have to be awake in 6 hours, I'm going to wrap this baby up and say goodnight. Hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely day! =)

(Note from Leanna: Solid gold, indeed! Check out Claire's blog HERE for more cute outfits and witty writing. Like really, really witty.)