Saturday, August 13, 2011

Guest Post: Lea from Pretty Prudent

(Note from Leanna: This post, along with a few other guest posts which will follow in the days to come, was supposed to go up during my trip to Bosnia. Unfortunately with the way things worked out I ended up not getting the posts up like I'd planned. I didn't want to slight the lovely ladies that put together posts for me, though, so I'll still be posting their blogs. With that bit of explanation, here is the first post from Lea, who blogs all kinds of pretty things at Pretty Prudent...)

Hello followers of Leanna. As you've probably gathered, she is gone (for a long time too, which is sad since I love her blog) and she was awesome enough to ask me to do a guest post for her. I'm excited, since this is the first one I've ever been asked to do :D It is also exciting, because technically, this outfit counts as #1 of my 30 for 30. So in it, I'm obviously still in the phase where I am comfortable with my clothing selection and made a pretty obvious outfit choice: dress + cardigan + socks + shoes.

This is me being a dork and looking through the slats:





Funny thing about this dress. My grandma picked it out while we were browsing around Forever 21. I honestly never would have looked twice at it. It's too bright and I'm usually drawn to dresses and things that cinch in at the waist. I do like it though and am happy I let her buy it for me. This might be a baby step into brighter colors for me.






I hope that I have been sufficiently interesting to all you people who are used to Leanna's lovely face and outfits. I hope that she is having a great time in Bosnia :) AND, random, and many of you might
have seen this, but we met back in the beginning of the month and our height difference is somewhat amusing:


(Leanna again: Be sure to check out Lea's blog HERE. She is studying graphic design, so in addition to her sweet style you can see lots of her art work there as well.)