Saturday, August 20, 2011

COOTD: LET ME PENCIL YOU IN

I think I have a think for pencil skirts.
Or I just have trouble finding pants that are long enough.
Both are true.
Plus, Skirts are just SO MUCH MORE easier to work with.

If I could remember which days I wore what I would share, but little details like that are unimportant, plus I really can't remember. :/ Oh well. How about I just tell you where everything is from? That's not too difficult, or taxing on my brain :)



// Tank: Charlotte Russe // Skirt: GAP // Heels: Cole Haan Nude Pumps via Nordstrom Rack //


// Tank: H&M // Skirt: Ann Taylor Outlet // Heels (not pictured): Lands End Canvas Pumps //


// Tank: Forever 21 // Skirt: (it's brown, but you can't tell in this picture) Unknown via Marshalls // Cardigan: Levi's // Heels: Cole Haan Nude Pumps via Nordstrom Rack //


// Tank: H&M // Skirt: Unknown via TJ Maxx/Marshalls // Cardigan: Kohls // Bag: Deux Lux via Bluefly (here) // Heels: Lands End Canvas Pumps //


And just because I'm excited about them...
a close up of my new Cole Haans.


Seriously ladies.
These are LIKE BUTTA. The leather is soooo soft.
WORTH every Penny!!!

They are the
PERFECT NUDE PUMP! 
and they are  
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!