Saturday, August 13, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!


I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!! I GOT THE JOB!!

I am beyond words excited!
can't you tell
For those of you who follow me on Twitter (and if you don't, you should), you may have already heard, but for my friendlies here:

I GOT THE JOB!! :)

On August 29th I will start working for a big named company/law firm as a legal secretary.
I'd rather not say who, just to be safe, rather than sorry. 
So instead of going to my 'not job' I'll be going to a real job that PAYS :)

I am so damn excited. If you couldn't already tell, let me tell you again:

I am SO DAMN EXCITED!!!!

I have had a smile on my face since I found out!

In honor of the new job I will leave you all with this song:



It has been following me around for months...
seriously, since I began the interview process, it has been with me. 

This might sound weird, but when I was little, back when my dad was married to my former step-mom (obvs they are now divorced)--she and I were riding in the car and this song came on. I had never heard it before, and upon hearing it, I thought that it was the WEIRDEST and most pointless song that I had ever heard. After I listened to her sing along to the entire song, she told me how she liked the song (clearly) and we laughed about it (mind you I was about 10 or 11 around this time--my music tastes stuck with N*SYNC and Brittney).
Years later after they divorced I heard this song again and discovered that I too enjoyed it--how can you not!? Now every time I hear it I think of her, miss her, but always smile.
Here is where it gets weird, and by weird, I mean ironic/coincidental. My ex-step-mom works for the SAME company that I applied for, and will now be working for...
When I drove to my first interview this song was on the radio.
The day I got the call for the second interview the song was on the radio (pre-phone call).
When I drove to the second interview it was on the radio.
The day I found out I got the job, the damn song was on the radio during my drive TO work.
WTF.

Coincidence!? 
I think so, I don't know... but I do think it was a sort of a sign of some sort.
I'll take it as one.
Kinda freaky, kinda cool.

No complaints from me :)



I GOT THE JOB!! 
ahhhhhhhhhhh!