Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHAT I'M TUNING INTO: "NO LOVE" EMINEM FT. LIL WAYNE

This song is pretty poignant for me.
Very applicable to many aspects of my life.

And, well, it's just a good song.
Since receiving the CD from my #BlogSoulmate Mary-Nevin the other day
I might have been rapping along to it on repeat...
But until you've driven next to me on 95 and heard it on BLAST
You've got NO PROOF.






"It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now
You kicked me when I was down
Fuck what you say, just (don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more)
That's right bitch: and
I don't need you, don't want to see you
Bitch you get (no love)
You show me nothing but hate
You ran me into the ground

But what comes around goes around
I don't need you (don't hurt me)
You (don't hurt me no more)
That's right, and I don't need you, don't want to see you
You get (no love)
Bitch you get (no love)
And I don't need you"