Saturday, June 25, 2011

WORK VACATION: SHOPPING SPREE

I tried.
Really I did.

I tried really, really hard.
I failed miserably.

Well technically I didn't FAIL miserably because I walked away with 2 new bikinis (both under $25--original retail $90 and $82), a new pair of heels for work ($19.99--original retail $65), and a new coral nail polish by Butter, which was also on sale.
;)

South Moon Under (at least their sale rack) is my NEW FAVORITE place to shop!!!


^^^My 2 successful bikini purchase^^^
;)
They're soooooo nice!


And the one that got away:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!!
And it looked so good on!
But it was only on sale for $107 at the store, and there was NO WAY I was dropping that much.
So instead I got 2 bikinis, a pair of heels, and nail polish for well under the $107+ that I would have spent on just the one bikini--even though it hurt my heart to have to put this one back.

Also spotted at South Moon Under:


TONS of colorful silk tank tops
But I'll pick up the cheaper versions at Target :)


Deborah Lippman nail polish that I've been asking for for my birthday!


And this SUPER cute Purple Flap Clutch!
It was only $40!!!
But again, I held back.
I was trying to be a savvy shopper and not go crazy.