Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BAG LOVIN' @AMERICANAPPAREL

I wandered my way around #FedHill today after I ran an errand or two (I'll be discussing these in detail later), and ended up in American Apparel in search of a new button down--the one I currently own was my ex's and I'm in desperate need of a new one, I've almost worn this one out; I love it that much.

I didn't have any luck with the button down, but I did manage to find two bags that I desperately want to add to my Birthday Wish List :)
My only hesitation is that these items are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced (because they're AA), but they look so good! AND I definitely know I'd get ample use out of them.

Scratch all of that!!!... I really just want this bag:


in Navy Wide White Stripe
$72

I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!!! 
B.A.D.

The stripes, the stripes, the stripes... just screams ME ME ME!
And it's a big bag! Which is perfect size for ME ME ME :)

But I love this one too:


in Plum Ostrich
$40

However, the quality of the Plum Ostrich isn't that great--AT ALL (I fiddled with it in the store), plus for $40--YouveGOTtoBEkidding!

So getting back to the BIG STRIPED TOTE BAG!!!

I WANT IT! :)
and it is taking EVERY BIT OF SELF RESTRAINT that I have
to not go and buy it tomorrow morning before I head off to the beach for work.
Gah!
Dammit!
Bills.
DAMMIT.