Thursday, May 5, 2011

Setting Fire to the Rain on Cinco de Mayo

Earrings: Handmade --- Cardigan: Urban Outfitters --- Top: Anne Taylor Loft --- Belt and Skirt: Thrifted --- Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohls --- Vintage Clutch: Etsy/LookBackCloset
I am very much not in love with this look. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing myself with bangs yet, but I think the most likely reason is that I picked out this outfit this morning. I rarely pick out clothing in the morning anymore... in fact I usually pick out outfits several days before I wear them.

Anyhow, I'll quit my complaining and wish you all a happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm not sure what people who celebrate this day usually to do celebrate it... do any of you guys celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Do you have a big party? Piñatas?


Thanks for all the kind words on the hair yesterday... when I woke up this morning and my bangs were pretty much sticking straight up in the air and looked ridiculous, I started panicking again that I made a mistake, but I read through the comments you all left yesterday and it calmed me down a bit. :)

This morning I bought myself Adele's 21. Her first album 19 was pretty incredible, but let me tell you, 21 is stunning. Just listen to these songs:



I could never get tired of listening to her voice... it's just so perfect.