Monday, May 9, 2011

Maxi to the Max Part 2

Top and Necklace: Forever21 --- Skirt, Belt, and Purse: Thrifted --- Shoes: Target --- Rings: Handmade
Today I'm wearing 3 things I picked up on my birthday thrifting trip (I used my birthday as a good excuse to spend lots of money this year). Thankfully these items didn't cost much, though! The purse, which I did a little gasp for when I first saw it, was only $6, the maxi skirt was $3, and the belt was $2. Score, score, and score. *Curtsy*

I don't know how you guys feel about maxi skirts and dresses, but if you don't have any, go buy some ASAP because they're awesome. You can dress them up or down pretty easily, and they're just so comfortable to wear. Love.

Anyways, I had a fairly busy weekend, starting on Saturday night when the exchange student Gabe talked me into going and playing Capture the Flag at my old high school at 9pm. Long story short, he's probably never going to ask me to do that again, which may or may not have anything to do with the large amount of complaining I did the whole time we were there. Sorry, Gabe.

And of course, yesterday was Mother's Day, which meant family coming over for a steak lunch (including my cousin Stephanie, who is still hosting a giveaway on her blog to win 2 rings from my shop. Go enter!). A lot of you guys posted some really sweet blogs about your mom yesterday, which I enjoyed reading. I didn't do a whole post for it, but rest assured I think my mom is pretty fabulous. :)