Monday, May 16, 2011

Color Splash

Earrings: Handmade --- Top: Macy's --- Belt and Skirt: Thrifted --- Bracelets: Walmart --- Shoes: GoJane
I really love this top, but you'd never be able to tell by how often I've worn it in the past year. I wore it in France during my trip there last July, but not once since then. When I was doing a closet purge a few days ago, I saw it and gave myself the final ultimatum: Wear it or toss it. Since I couldn't bring myself to toss it, I'm wearing it and am quite happy I chose to do so.
Anyhow, I hope you all had lovely weekends! My weekend was probably the busiest (and most fun) that I've had in a good long while, and I barely spent any time blog reading and commenting and such so I'm looking forward to catching up on that this week. I'm actually going to have a good portion of this week off from work, but I've got a few goodies up my sleeve to keep you entertained in the absence of outfit posts.

(psstt... there might be a giveaway. just sayin')