Monday, April 26, 2010

BANANA REPUBLIC 12HR SALE!!!

Remember those heels that a certain awesome someone found and told me about last month??

Well I sure do.

And well remember how they were a whopping (out of my then and now current budget) $120?
Oh, yeah, I remember that too...

Well, those lovely ladies are on sale today for $99, and luckily for me ONLY available in size 11!

Today must be a good day for me, shoes, and Banana Republic, because BR is having a special 12 hour sale today offering 30% off on all items!! Get Excited!!


Even though I promised not to spend any excess money this month on frivolous items I decided to break my promise to myself for this one thing.

With the sale price and the 30% off I was able to snag these lovelies for $82.38...

See:


An extra $7.00 for shipping and damn Georgia tax ($5.39) bumped up my price a little bit, but overall I am very happy with my purchase.

Some time next week, after I arrive in Georgia, these lovelies, I mean Romona, will arrive on my, I mean my brother's, doorstep.

Yay Sales!!