Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm a Forever21 fan, can you tell?

Another sunny day! I just don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have to load on 5 different sweaters every time I go outside. Such a conundrum...

Anywho, today I decked out in a bunch of my Forever 21 gear.


The navy blue top cost me a whopping $11 (a total steal, am I right?), the belt cost me $7, and the cute little sequined bobby pin, which I didn't get a picture of (sorry!) was $3. Honestly people, there is no excuse to not dress cute when you can buy clothes and accessories at those prices...

As for the pants, however, I have no clue how much they cost because I stole them from my Vietnamese exchange student two years ago. OK, well I didn't actually steal them, but she left them here when she went back home and I just kept them. So maybe they actually cost $100 and my outfit wasn't cheap at all. We shall never know.

VR