Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Piano Time

Today I had fun putting together an outfit because it was actually SUNNY for the first time in ages. Dressing for warm weather is completely different than for cold weather, and it was fun to pick out a shirt without having to ask myself, "OK, and what sweater am I going to wear with this?"

The result:

-My BCBGMaxAzria green shirt that I bought last summer at the Lincoln City outlet store on the coast. It cost me $7 if I remember correctly.

-My brand spankin' new skirt from Macy's that I bought on Saturday. It has the appearance of denim but it's much thinner and more comfortable. And it has an elastic waistband, which it a total plus. :) It was $14.



-The also brand new Steve Madden white sandals. I bought them at Nordstroms, so as you can imagine they weren't cheap (they were $50, if you must know). They were, however, one of the cheapest pairs of shoes I saw there, so that made me feel a bit better about dropping such a large wad of cash on them.

And yes, I do realize my purple toenails don't match at all. Didn't have time to change them.

-My new rosette headband that I bought on Etsy from lovestitched.

-A magnesite ring from my own collection. View more pics and info HERE.

-I am also wearing my Indian Bloodstone and magnesite bracelet, which you can find HERE.



VR