Saturday, April 24, 2010

BROTHERLY LOVE

Just one of the many reasons as to why I love my brother:
He woke my from my much needed nap this late afternoon/evening with a text:

Bro: poker night wish you were here
Me: 6 days sucka... then i can kick your butt at all card games
Bro: lol right. we are going to have a blast
Me: :) we definitely are! im excited. i know its not guaranteed to be perfect but i know im making the right choice as to what the next step in my life is

Yesterday, while preparing to take the life of my left eyeball at work (it was slow, I had nothing else to do), I received an eyeball saving text from my brother:

Bro: 7 more days??

Lately he's been reminding me via text messages AND random phone calls that he is beyond words excited for me to move down to Georgia and to be near the family (Him, the Wifey--preggo and due in August, baby Brayden, Jaquita, and Kenna -- plus momma in law Bonnie AND my SIL Lucky and her eventually to be fiance/husband whenever they get around to it Mike).

My brother is not a big caller. I have to remind him to call grandma and check in with her. He'll text me, sure, but it'll usually be days later just like his phone calls... He's just a busy boy--oops man/awesome brother/dad x's 3 soon-to-be 4. So I know that with all of the recent phone activity he is TRULY EXCITED and HAPPY about this big move of mine...



You know what!?

SO AM I!

Adios Maryland!
(in 5 days) 
 
HOLA Georgia... 
or should I say:

"Hey y'all"




(But I'm still no where near where I need to be packing-wise)
(Thank goodness for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday evening off)