Monday, April 12, 2010

A Random Confection of Pictures

Oh, how I love clothes!

Headband ($4) and black military jacket ($24) from Forever 21.
Red and White striped shirt for $15 from Macy's.

Had to wear some of my jewelry, of course.
-Black AA pearl ring.
-Siam Red Swarovski ring.


My dog, staring at me.


This is an ultra-fabulous Swarovski ring that I made for myself (sorry, not for sale!).

I went make-up shopping today. I hadn't gone in several months, so I was almost out of foundation, eyeliner, blush, and my mascara was getting old and mucky so I needed a new one of that too. Needless to say, I walked out of Target significantly more poor than when I walked in.


These L'Oreal eye shadows are my absolute favorite eye shadows ever. I already have three of the duos, but couldn't resist getting three more when I was there today. The three colors I got:
Gun Metal
Dynamic
Mystical


My L'Oreal liquid foundation, my Revlon pressed powder, and my Covergirl blush. I'm not afraid to mix brands. :)

My new Maybelline mascara. I have never tried this before, so I was anxious to see how it would work. I'm very picky about my mascaras.


It boasts to create 9x the volume in one coast with no clumps... we'll see about that.


And the Maybelline gel liner. You can imagine my joy when I saw they had Eggplant! Yay! I love purple eyeliner.


Yeah, right.


My before and after eye shots. I was just messing around a bit... nothing to dramatic. I was pleasently surprised by the mascara. Sure, it didn't make my eyelashes 9x more voluminous, but there were no nasty clumps which is the most important part. The liner was probably the most disappointing... it was not as dark as I was hoping for. But I'll still use it, just not every day.




VR