Saturday, April 24, 2010

WINSCAPE

Hmm... maybe I should get this for my new window-less/former gym room in the basement of the Jones Household that I will be temporarily moving into in 7 days (since I really arrive on Sunday, May 2).


This Winscape thing is pretty cool (hello! The tracking feature--pretty awesome), but in all honesty it is pretty freaky if you think about it (ugh-hate ending a sentence with a preposition--sorry). Only in the sense that something like this (faux windows) is definitely in our future.

Are we going to be destined to live in windowless rooms (lol to me starting the wave of window-less living)?
Are our only glimpses of the outdoors going to be through pre-recorded "faux" windows?
Is society going to just sit back, stay inside and look out their Winscape?

Just a thought.


Here are a few more links to articles about Winscape:




I like the outdoors. I like fresh air. I do not want a Winscape--I want the real deal!