Monday, June 22, 2009

Hermione Granger is all grown up



I must admit when I first heard that Emma Watson was chosen to be a new Burberry face, I wasn't very fond of this idea. Watson known for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies is still a child to me. Even though she's already 18, she looks much younger and definitely is not seen as a true fashionista to me. I must say though I'm impressed with her photos for Burberry's fall campaign. She looks much older and very sophisticated. Let's be honest - she's no Kate Moss but she can wear clothes and I'm buying her looks. Especially the grey trench. Warm ans stylish for coming fall/winter. I'm still dying to own my own private Burberry trench coat but I'm sure it will still be a while before I'll finally get one. For now I'm left with enjoying those great pics taken by amazing Mario Testino.