Sunday, June 28, 2009

The cover girl



I'm always thrilled to see Sienna Miller on the cover of a fashion magazine but when it's "Vogue" I am totally happy. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail but I've just found this video on style.com and thought would share with everybody. We can see Sienna posing during the photo shoot as well as talking about her Broadway debut this fall. All of the designs from Vogue cover and editorial are chosen from the newest fall collections. Sienna looks great as always wearing those perfectly tailored clothes in these wonderful surroundings. With her new movie coming out soon (G.I. Joe) and theatrical appearance, no wonder Sienna once again became a cover girl for American "Vogue".

Below you can see magazine's scans with runway pictures of the designs Sienna's wearing :

Alexander Wang purple one - shoulder mini dress:



Nina Ricci fuchsia one - shoulder tunic :




Gucci emerald - and - black silk mini dress :