Saturday, September 17, 2011

VIRGIN FREE FEST 2011 RECAP!

Exactly one week ago today was the Virgin Mobile Free Fest!


I was lucky enough to win tickets in the 30 seconds that they SOLD OUT this summer--but next year, if I'm not as lucky I'll spend the $50 bucks for a ticket...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

My rugby twin, @nashbash2, was my +1 for the day.


Our day started here...

Then of course went here...


We took a break around here...


And ended the night with one of my favorite bands: Empire of the Sun
(and the headliners: The Black Keys)!!!




(That RT from the band pretty much MADE my day/night/year FYI)


Nash and I had a BLAST!!! She and I RAGED all day and night long.
We danced out asses off!!!

Most definitely going back next year!!!

Now I'll leave you a little bit of Empire of the Sun:


I have to thank my ex for getting me hooked on their music. I credit most of the music I listen to now to his influence. This band definitely holds a soft spot for me for/because of him, but now it makes me glad to listen to them and know that he and I are cool now.
I would even say friends. I think he could say the same.
I like that.
I also think he would agree.
Okay, I'm done now.

Enjoy the music!!!!