Thursday, September 29, 2011

COOTD: RECAP OF A SHOPPING TRIP GONE GOOD :)

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes. 
What's a girl to do?

I might have a problem. We've discussed this, I know we have. BUT I would just like to justify that my problem is also a highly coveted SKILL in the land of women. I find AMAzaZING deals when I shop. I like to think of it as a gift, more so than a problem.

My bank account and depleting grocery funds would like to disagree with me.

Moving on:

My accomplishments from last Friday:

 Dress: Forever 21 [$15]

Available in 4 other colors. I'm kicking myself right now.
I wore this to work last night. Many compliments. This fitting room picture doesn't quite do it justice.
It's pretty in person.

 Dress: GAP [under $15, Originally $95]

I'll be wearing this with a belt. It needs one.

 Dress: GAP [Around $10, Originally $70]

Obviously I had to wear this out that night.
The roommates agreed :)

Cardigan: Forever 21 [Under $20] // Tank: Forever 21 [$16]

Look at that face... how can you resist :)
ahahahah