Thursday, September 15, 2011

NYFW Favs


With NYFW coming to a close today, here are some of my favorite RTW looks for this season, to prepare you for what we saw this past week.


 Jason Wu definitely took the cake as my favorite designer this year. With his feminist androgynous looks, to his fun, flirty cocktail dresses, to his super sexy, elegant evening wear. Wu was able to portray today's modern woman, in that she is versatile, and can achieve MANY different looks, while maintaining a smooth transition. Not too much color, not too many accessories, not too much make-up. But a perfect balance of them all. 
Check out this year's RTW collection by Jason Wu!







I also found some other designers who in my opinion deserve honorable mention!


Mara Hoffman's collections was dope, her style is that more of an everyday fashionista. I would wear this look head to toe without changing a thing. Perfection!


Oscar De La Renta caught my eye, for his random, creative vision. His line was very loud combining different furs, with wild patterns, and colors. And I love the end result! Not wearable in your everyday life probably, but definitely appropriate for the runway.

Ralph Lauren and his timeless, yet modern fashions are always on my list of favs. "Less is More"


Everyone knows Victoria Beckham for her "Posh" sense of style. I love her mod, yet minimal designs for this season!

Photos from MBNYFW 2012 Spring Collections will be up soon!