Saturday, September 24, 2011

KREAYSHAWN doesn't wear Gucci?

So I was online and came across the video "Gucci Gucci" by a female named Kreayshawn.  I've heard this song before on the radio but I was very shocked to find a white female to be the MC behind this creativity! I admit, I did not like the song much until I watched the video and was very impressed by Kreayshawn's style. Side by side with "lil Debbie", you will see their "L.A." sense of style.  Her lyrics say "Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada, basic b*tches wear that sh*t so I don't even bother" and you will clearly see her, what I call, "underground" style, has nothing to do with those top brand labels she mentions in her song.  She and Lil Debbie rock over-sized men's shirts, bright colors, trendy glasses, big chains, feather earrings, color lipstick, door-knocker earrings, two-finger rings, big hair accessories, etc...I love it!!! Just shows, you don't have to wear big expensive names to be "trendy".


Watch the video here:
Gucci Gucci_Kreayshawn

-TaCoya