Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ETSY FINDS

(also known as stuff I found that I want)

You know ;)
I must be feeling better... I haven't fake shopped the internets in a while.
My fantasy shopping carts are empty.
I need to get back in the swing of things... the holidays are coming up, and I've got roommates (and myself) to splurge on!!


Now for my etsy finds:

__________________________________________________________________________________


 

I've been on an earring kick lately.
Please don't look at my most recent pile (TODAY) of receipts from Nordstrom.


I love the simplicity of these initial necklaces.
I'll take an 'a' please ;)


This, I like a lot.
It reminds me of my Gorjana Chloe necklace that I wear every day. It's tiny, and simple.

 Can I just say I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the Gorjana line (available at Shopbop and the Gorjana website).
I absolutely LOVE all of their pieces!!!
I wish I could add more to my own collection.

The next three are from the same shop (michellechangjewelry)
I think I love the MAJORITY of her pieces...
I can't decide which I like more:


(You pick the initials, but I kind of like 'xo')





Have you found any thing on Etsy lately?