Friday, July 29, 2011

COOTD: IM A LITTLE TEA POT

That's officially my new theme song when I take COOTD pics.
The full length mirror in the hallway hates me.
It cuts off my head.

In order to take full length pics, I have to stand like I'm doing the dance to "I'm a little tea pot"
The part where you say "tip me over and pour me out"...


Yeup, that's me.

Look!:
(previous COOTDs for proof of my "Im a Little Tea Pot" poses.)




// Blazer: GAP // Dress: High School graduation dress (yeah, I said HIGH SCHOOL, suck it bitches) // 

FYI: I took a step outside and realized that it was TOO FUCKING HOT OUT to be wearing this.
End result. A skanky tank top, a cardigan and shorts...
The top will be covered by the cardigan, but for my drive TO work I try to wear as little as possible.
It is TOO HOT OUTSIDE!
#Seriously


Here is to hoping that Value City still has something along the lines of this:

Because that tall glittery masterpiece
NEEDS
to be in my bedroom or hallway.
Pronto.


If not, I guess I'll be heading over to HomeGoods for a cheapO.
:/