Sunday, November 29, 2009

SUNDAY: TO-DOs

Today I will:

  • Finally take a break from procrastination and stop reading thePioneerWoman.com
  • Fold, hang, and wash the clean and dirty clothes that have become piled upon my round chair over the last 6 days.
If I posted a picture of how bad this chair looked, with the mile high piling of mostly (95%) clean clothing on it, you would be absolutely DISGUSTED! Heck, I'm disgusted every time I look at it, especially because I can't sit it the damn thing.
  • Make my bed AND wash my sheets and duvet cover--AND prepare my bed for the winter (meaning EXTRA LAYERS so my feet stay warm).
  • Call my Gran-ma and apologize profusely for not calling her on Thanksgiving, on Leftover Day, or yesterday... I'm a horrible gran-child! Sorry!!!
  • Begin compiling my GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENTS (So weird...) so that I can get them sent out with my Christmas/Holiday cards... which I still need to buy... ugh.
  • Finally finish my Brit Lit paper, my Theories response/paper, and begin researching for my Theories and Forensics research papers that are both due in the next 10 days -- Gouge my eyes out now, Please.
  • Wait patiently by the phone...