Thursday, November 26, 2009

GIVING THANKS...WITH MINUTES TO SPARE

This year I am quite THANKFUL
for the following:



For the ladies of the Chesapeake Women's Rugby team.
(Who never cease to crack me up or make me smile)


To Uh-Uh
(The strongest and most inspiring woman that I know--
The one who inspires me to dream BIG,
And live to the fullest!)


To the Greatest Brother of all time.
Another inspiration.
I love him a lot.

I'm thankful for the new family I acquired this year.
My life has definitely become more complete with you five running around!
Thanks bro for the additions!
(although I'm still waiting for one more [hint--a GIRL])

Especially this one!
Even though he vomits on me...
I know it's really a sign of true L-O-V-E

Thankful for this guy too...
(Mostly because he's cute and fuzzy)
Even though he smells a little, purrs a lot, and apparently loves Dick more than me... (yeah right!)
I love him a bunch.


I'm really thankful for this guy...
(The one on the right in the mesh shorts.)

He makes me a better person.
Plus, he tells me I'm pretty.

and... He's kinda cute too.



Happy Thanksgiving!


--Chuck!
(The Best Aunt EVER!)

;)