Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outfits: Cheapy Cheapy

I'm switching to every other day outfit posts, just FYI. I felt bad for junking up everyone's blog rolls. :)

March 1st-
Uhm, super cheap outfit, am I right? When was the last time you saw an 8 piece ensemble for only $20.25? Granted, the dress didn't cost me anything because my mom made it for me, and the jewelry didn't cost me either (well, other than supply costs) because I made it myself, but STILL.

March 2nd-  
I love this skirt I found at St. Vincent's on my last trip there (which was oh so long ago... the first thing I'm going to do when I stop working 6 days a week is dedicate an entire day to thrift shopping). It's kind of like a faux-leather. It is perhaps a little longer than I'd like, but I can deal with it since it's not the type of material that your just hem up in 5 minutes.