Thursday, June 2, 2011

COOTD: BLACK & WHITE

My favorite color (or hue) scheme.
Creative I know.

Blouse: Calvin Klein // Skirt: GAP // Belt: F21 // Tights: Target // Shoes: Lands End Canvas


 
I have been applying to jobs like a mad woman lately (if you're been paying attention to my tweets), and at this point in the post interview application process, I have been hearing nothing but positive responses. 
Now I'm in limbo/the waiting stage...
Hoping to high hell that the offers start coming in (relatively) soon. 
Cross your fingers for me!!!!


Happy Thursday!
Woo-freaking-Hoo for the 4 day work week this week!
The only benefit of working on Saturday is that it's a half day--
count yourselves lucky :) 


p.s. SexyMan spotted in the workplace today!
Looking forward to more on that one later...