Monday, October 29, 2007

Hiring a Style Consultant

Style consultants are professional image experts. We are fashionistas, image artists and stylists. Our clients include women AND men. My personal goal is to improve the quality of your life, without changing who you are. Through style, you can enhance your life more than you may have thought possible.

Ask yourself the following questions: How often do I see myself? How often do others see me, professionally and socially? How many more people see me more times than I see myself in one day? What are they looking at? How would others describe my style and appearance? How do people perceive me? Do people smile at me often? Am I easy to approach? Do I project confidence and professionalism?

Now, when you look in the mirror, what do you see? How would you describe your style and appearance? Take the time to describe it; write it down objectively. Do you love what you see? If not, call me or seek a style consultant in your area immediately! Sometimes, even if you love what you see, but your style is actually inappropriate for your lifestyle, then you should seek a style consultant. Would you like to enhance your style, wardrobe and appearance? If the answer is 'yes,' then I recommend calling a style consultant in your area. I work mostly in the St. Louis, MO/ Edwardsville, IL area. However, I will travel outside the area for a possible extra charge, depending on the location.

As a StyleLife consultant, I will share with you the beauty of style for life, including clothing, makeup (if applicable), hair, shoes, accessories, etc. that will work with your needs and your lifestyle. I will show you how to find clothes that look and feel great on you and your figure. I will help you realize your style potential and to help you feel fabulous about yourself and your life. Learn to love your body right now and to define your style for your needs and your lifestyle right now. Focus on the present you.

If you would like to contact me with questions, comments or to schedule a consultation, please leave a comment or email me at the address shown at the top right corner of this blog. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!


(c) 2007 CB All Rights Reserved.