Thursday, October 18, 2007

Contact Me Today

Would you like to enhance or update your wardrobe? Do you have questions about style? Are you hosting a large dinner or event and would like to find the perfect outfit? Are you interviewing for a new job, going on a blind date or dating unsuccessfully? Would you like some closet organization assistance? Have you ever wanted a personal stylist to assist you with your style needs and desires?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then I can help! I am a style consultant and life coach. I want to help you improve the quality of your life, without changing who you really are. My goals are simple. I want to help increase your confidence in yourself and in your style, to help you help yourself and to help you look and feel fabulous. I want to work with you!

I offer many consultation options and packages for the St. Louis, MO and Edwardsville, IL (62025) area. *I will travel outside of the area but may charge extra for travel time, mileage, flights, etc. Email me for more details.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation for yourself or as a gift, please email me at the address located at the top right corner of this blog. Thank you, and I will get in touch with you immediately. I look forward to working with you!