Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BLOG SALE (THE BEGINNING)

Remember that blog sale I talked about a few weeks ago?

Well I'm working on it. I've got a PILE of things that just need to be inventoried, photographed, and then let loose on eBay.

To kick things off I've listed my first item, and I'm give you all the first dibs at it:



 Original retail price $165
Selling for $99.00
w/ FREE SHIPPING ;)

Tags still attached ;)

Check my eBay store often. I'll be updating it, and the blog with items on the regular over the next few weeks.

I'm thinking of creating a separate page on the blog for the Blog Sale. If I do, y'all will be the first to know :)

If you have any questions shoot me a comment or an email: ChuckRefreshed@gmail.com

Oh and I am only accepting PAYPAL!


UPDATE: The jacket has SOLD! Thank you everyone who bid and those who told their friends ;)