Friday, June 10, 2011

Style Inspiration: Jason Wu Resort 2012

If you've been following my blog since the beginning of the Fall 2011 Fashion shows, you may recall that I'm basically Jason Wu's #1 Fan. OK, so I don't own any of his clothing or have a t-shirt with his name and picture plastered on the front, but in my dreams we are BFFs and he uses me as his muse to design dresses.You're super jealous right now, right? I thought so.

Anyways, it has been with bated breath that I've been waiting for Mr. Wu to debut his Resort 2012 collection, and when I saw it show up on Style.com a few days ago I just about had a mini seizure. And let me just say one word about it: Stunning. The man just can do no wrong.

Check it out for yourself:
Image Source: Style.com

I mean... I think... I LOVE. Each and every single piece is perfect, and the way he matched everything up is even more perfect. Perfect perfect perfect. Oh Jason Wu, why must you be so fabulous? I'm pretty sure that you could send your models out on the runway stark naked and I'd applaud it as some sort of revolutionary genius and become a nudist the next day. That's just the power of Jason Wu, people.