Thursday, June 9, 2011

RENT THE RUNWAY

Spent Tuesday and Wednesday night HEAVILY debating what to wear for (Saturday night--7/2) of my Birthday Weekend Celebration.

Thanks to Rent the Runway I was able to narrow down my choice to two dresses.



Halston Heritage




And then down to one.
ONLY because the first option (the back up size) was not available for the dates that I picked... and I would much rather be SAFE than SORRY when my dress arrives.

I would just like to say that now I need somewhere to wear the dress that I didn't choose because I am DYING to wear that one as well!

If you've been following my tweets you know which one I picked...
If not, you've now got to wait until Saturday, July 2nd or Sunday, July 3rd for outfit pictures and tweets :)


Have any of you used Rent the Runway?
What did you think?